|"You gotta love this"|
I was blown away that so many sports experts, if you will, were on TV and radio saying that the Heat were terrible etc. Now, I don't have a dog in this fight but I know talent when I see it and the Heat were loaded with the big three. It was just a matter of time before those guys developed some chemistry and take off. Of course Boston should've have won that first match up because they've been together for several years and had won a title together.
Now Miami has found a rythm and they're ready to go into the playoffs. They've done what they have set out to do at this point in the season. By finishing with the second best record in the conference it really doesn't get any better than that. Being 1 or 2 pretty much makes the level of competition going into the playoffs the same. I just don't hear the haters anymore. I guess they've found other things to talk about like the Bond's trial which is completely irrelevant but it's taking up their time because they can't blast LeBron anymore.
I've learned as I get older that not everybody is going to be happy when you succeed. The world is only filled with 25% real cats, the other 75% are haters. That's just way it was set up. The more you find success in your life the more people will find fault in you because they aren't going in the same direction that you're going in. Why would anybody care that LeBron left Cleveland except the people of Cleveland?
Haters are very motivating people because they inspire me to do great things. When I know someone is hating on me I'm even more inclined to succeed because they don't want me to. I just believe that LeBron feels the same way. A hater is like bulletin board material, you should always keep it up.
The amount of hate that this guy received from around the country for going to another team only proves my point. See a real cat doesn't care one way or another because he doesn't have a dog in that fight. What did it matter how he left Cleveland if he played through his contract after taking the worst team in the league to the finals during his tenure with Cavs.
It was only a testiment to his ability to be able to transform a franchise seemingly over night. How many #1 draft picks have you seen come into the league and turn the entire franchise around by putting it on his back literally. If you look back over the last 20 years how many players have come into the league as the number 1 pick and turned a bottom feeder into a winner without any help. Shaq had Penny when he landed in Orlando and Tim Duncan was...well Tim Duncan.
Let's sit back and watch this thing play itself out and I want all of the haters to be just as loud now as they were in November. I just believe that the East will come down to Miami and Chicago because the Celtics will run out of gas like they did last year.
Follow me on Twitter: @jaygravesreport
Information from the Associated Press was used in this Article.